Medical Counselling Committee NEET-UG 2018 Registration: Online Schedule for Round-1 MCC Registration/ Form shall start from 13 June 2018 onwards. Choice Filling & Locking for Round-I will be on 19 June 2018 till 1700 hrs (SERVER TIME). The complete schedule for MCC NEET 2018 Counselling 15% AIQ. This year MCI has also reduced/ banned some of Medical/ Dental colleges for 1st year admission. MBBS/ BDS seats have been reduced in Rajasthan/ UP/ MP/ Gujarat/ Karnataka/ Tamilnadu etc.
15% All India Quota Counselling: National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET-UG 2018) result is now available at www.cbseneet.nic.in portal. Here we are providing complete counselling process for MBBS/ BDS 15% ALL INDIA QUOTA SEATS. This year Choice filling starts from 13 June 2018 to 8 July 2018 (Round 2 last date). The student has to register at MCC.nic.in to participate in ALL INDIA 15% SEAT QUOTA (MBBS/ BDS) colleges. Only one day is allocated for choice filling and locking your choice.
Error at Mcc.nic.in Website
NEET 2018 15% All India Counselling Seat Quota Registration begins from 13 June 2018.
403 – Forbidden: Access is denied.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
AFMC Pune Counselling
Admission in MBBS Course in AFMC College Armed Force Medical Services (AFMC Pune), then you have to register at MCC.nic.in before
11 July 2017 (1700 hrs). >> Complete Details
15% AIQ NEET Counselling Registration Process
Medical Council Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India to has already issued All India Rank for MBBS/ BDS course admission 15% All India Quota Seats.
The online counselling for NEET-UG 2018 begins from 13 June 2018 and last date to register is 8 July upto 1700 hrs.
MCC.nic.in Registration >>> Started
Round-1: Seat Locking and Choice Filling: Only one day is allocated – 19 June 2018.
NEET-UG 2018 All India Quota (Online Counselling)
|1||Registration/Payment & Choice Filling||13th June to 18th June up to 05:00 PM of 18th June 2018 only as per Server Time|
* Payment facility will be available till 19th June 2018 up to 12:00 NOON as per Server Time
|2||Choice Filling and Locking||19* June 2018 (10:00 am to till 05:00 PM) as per Server Time||1 Day|
|3||Processing of Seat Allotment- Round 1||20th June 2018 to 21st June 2018||2 Days|
|4||Round 1 Result Publish||22nd June 2018||1 Day|
|5||Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round||23rd June 2018 to 3rd July 2018||11 Days|
|6||Round 2 – New Registration||6* July, 2018 to 8* July, 2018 till 05:00 PM as per Server Time|
* Payment facility will be available till 9* July 2018 till 12:00 NOON as per Server Time
|7||Choice Filling/ Locking – Round 2||9* July 2018 (10:00 to till 05:00 PM) as per Server Time||1 Days|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||10* July 2018 to 11th July 2018||2 Days|
|8||Round 2 Result Publish||12* July 2018||1 Day|
|9||Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2||13* July 2018 to 22nd July 2018||10 Days|
|Display of Seats Matrix for Mop-up 10th to 11th August 2018 (3-Days)|
|10||Round-3 (Mop-Up Round): Registration||12th August, 2018 to 14th August, 2018 05:00 PM as per Server Time|
* Payment facility will be available till 15th August, 2018 12:00 NOON as per Server Time
|11||Choice Filling/ Locking||15th August 2018 (10:00 to till 05:00 PM) as per Server Time||1 Day|
|12||Processing of Seat Allotment- Round 3||16th August 2018||1 Day|
|13||Result||17th August 2018||1 Day|
|14||Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 3||18th August 2018 to 26* August, 2018||9 Days|
NEET 2018 Counselling Process
- NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION: The candidate has to register online at mcc.nic.in for 15% All India Quota Seats.
- REGISTERED USER LOGIN: Now, login with your roll number and password.
- FORGOT PASSWORD: If you don’t remember your password. Click on “Forgot Password”
- CHOICES AVAILABLE: The list of all colleges is displayed. Choose Colleges.
- CHOICE SUBMISSION: Submit your choices.
- CHOICE INTERCHANGE: You can interchange your choices before locking.
- DELETION OF MULTIPLE CHOICES: If you have multiple choice, delete your multiple choice colleges.
- CHOICE LOCKING: Final Step is choice locking. NOTE: do check and confirm that all your choices are filled correctly, your choices are in orders etc.
- CHANGE PASSWORD
- LOGOUT: Logout after choice locking step is over.
CBSE NEET MCC Registration.
Below are the details available at the time of counselling registration.
- In case of Physically Handicapped ( PH) candidates, the candidate is required to select respective PH type, viz., PH1 or PH2
- Any change in the candidate’s name, gender, and date of birth are not permitted.
- The candidate is required to enter their Mother’s and Father’s name.
- The candidate is required to choose security Question and give its Answer for recovery of the password in case forgotten. The candidate must remember the security question and answer given by the candidate.
- The candidate is required to enter his/her password. Next time, the candidate can login directly with Roll number as Login Id and the chosen password as Password.
- The candidate are required to update their complete mailing address along with pin code, phone number including STD, mobile and email etc.
- On clicking the ‘submit’ button, the candidate would be shown the data entered for verification and for confirmation. Once this personal data is Verified and Confirmed, the candidate is not allowed to change.