15% All India Quota Counselling: National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET-UG 2017) result is now available at www.cbseneet.nic.in portal. Here we are providing complete counselling process for MBBS/ BDS 15% ALL INDIA QUOTA SEATS. This year Choice filling starts from 12 July 2017. The student has to register at MCC.nic.in to participate in ALL INDIA 15% SEAT QUOTA (MBBS/ BDS) colleges. Only one day is allocated for choice filling and locking your choice.
Latest Update (MCC.nic.in)
New Registration facility for 15% All India Quota and AFMC will be starting from 12 Noon of 03/07/2017 and new registration facility for Deemed Universities/Central Universities and ESIC (for wards of IP Insured persons) will be started from 12 Noon of 05/07/2017.
AFMC Pune Counselling
If you are interested in getting admission in MBBS at Armed Force Medical Services (AFMC Pune), then you have to register at MCC.nic.in before 11 July 2017 (1700 hrs). >> Complete Details
Mcc.nic.in Website Error
NEET 2017 15% All India Counselling Seat Quota Registration begins from 3rd July 2017.
403 – Forbidden: Access is denied.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
Central Board of Secondary Education has asked Medical Council Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India to conduct 15% All India Quota Seats based on the merit list.
The online counselling for NEET 2017 begins from 3 July 2017 and last date to register is 11 July upto 1700 hrs.
MCC.nic.in Registration >>> Started
Seat Locking and Choice Filling: Only one day is allocated – 12 July 2017.
Seat Swap/ Delete/ Change is only possible on 12 July 2017. So be careful while you choose MBBS/ BDS colleges.
NEET-UG 2017 All India Quota (Online Counselling)
|1||Registration, Choice Filling(From 5th ) & Indicative Seat||3rd July to 11th July 2017 (Registration will be open up to 05:00 PM of 11th July 2017 only)||9 Days|
|2||Choice Filling and Locking||12th July 2017 (up to 05:00 PM of 12th July 2017)||1 Day|
|3||Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1||13th July -14th July 2017||2 Days|
|4||Round 1 Result Publish||15th July 2017||1 Day|
|5||Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round||16th July to 22nd July 2017 (up to 05:00 PM of 22 ndJuly 2017)||7 Days|
|6||Exercising of Choices and Locking(Round 2) & New Registration||1st August 2017 to 4th August 2017 (Registration will be open up to 05:00 PM of 4th AUGUST 2017 only)||4 Days|
|7||Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2||5th -7th August 2017||3 Days|
|8||Round 2 Result Publish||8th August 2017||1 Day|
|9||Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2||9th to 16th August 2017 (up to 05:00 PM of 17TH August 2017||8 Days|
|10||Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||16th August 2017 (After 05:00 PM)||–|
As per the information available on MCI & DCI websites, in 470 medical colleges, there are approximately 65,170 seats of MBBS and in 308 Dental colleges, nearly 25,730 seats in BDS are available www.mciindia.org&www.dciindia.org.in.
NEET 2017 Counselling Process
- NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION: The candidate has to register online at mcc.nic.in for 15% All India Quota Seats.
- REGISTERED USER LOGIN: Now, login with your roll number and password.
- FORGOT PASSWORD: If you don’t remember your password. Click on “Forgot Password”
- CHOICES AVAILABLE: The list of all colleges is displayed. Choose Colleges.
- CHOICE SUBMISSION: Submit your choices.
- CHOICE INTERCHANGE: You can interchange your choices before locking.
- DELETION OF MULTIPLE CHOICES: If you have multiple choice, delete your multiple choice colleges.
- CHOICE LOCKING: Final Step is choice locking. NOTE: do check and confirm that all your choices are filled correctly, your choices are in orders etc.
- CHANGE PASSWORD
- LOGOUT: Logout after choice locking step is over.
CBSE NEET MCC Registration.
Below are the details available at the time of counselling registration.
- In case of Physically Handicapped ( PH) candidates, the candidate is required to select respective PH type, viz., PH1 or PH2
- Any change in the candidate’s name, gender, and date of birth are not permitted.
- The candidate is required to enter their Mother’s and Father’s name.
- The candidate is required to choose security Question and give its Answer for recovery of the password in case forgotten. The candidate must remember the security question and answer given by the candidate.
- The candidate is required to enter his/her password. Next time, the candidate can login directly with Roll number as Login Id and the chosen password as Password.
- The candidate are required to update their complete mailing address along with pin code, phone number including STD, mobile and email etc.
- On clicking the ‘submit’ button, the candidate would be shown the data entered for verification and for confirmation. Once this personal data is Verified and Confirmed, the candidate is not allowed to change.