Fill NEET Form Available Now at CBSENEET.NIC.IN Official website from 1 Feb 2017
After lots of rumors regarding Online NEET 2017 Form dates, In this article we are providing official website of AIPMT 2017 cum NEET UG 2017 MBBS BDS entrance test. Last years AIPMT 2016 website was www.aipmt.nic.in for National Eligibility cum Entrance test (NEET-UG). After the decision of Hon’ble Supreme Court regarding single MBBS BDS entrance test all over India (Quota) to get admission in Medical & Dental courses, CBSE has been given the responsibility to conduct NEET-UG 2017 examination. Every state medical council (Colleges & Universities) has to accept NEET score card. The centralized counselling is conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) in Round-I/ Round-II/ Round-III.
HOW TO FILL NEET 2017 ONLINE FORM
NEET 15% AIQ Counselling Rank Letter: Download
Previous Year 15% AIQ Cut-Off Ranks: 15% AIQ Seat Cut-Off
15% All India Quota: Counselling Schedule/ Process
85% State Wise Seats Quota: Merit List, Counselling Process, Time Table
Every medical aspirants willing to get admission in MBBS & BDS UG courses has to appear in NEET UG 2017 entrance test conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi). The Score card of NEET UG 2017 is applicable for All India Quota Counselling.
Register AIPMT 2017 Application
Step 1: Go to the official website (www.cbseneet.nic.in)
Step2: Download the Notice containing details ie. Start of Online MBBS/ BDS application, Exam Date, Fee Deposit, Correction Windows, admit card download etc.
Step 3: Read the official “NEET 2017 Information Bulletin.PDF” and check eligibility criteria (12th pass, appearing percentage), all India quota, seat reservation etc.
Step 4: Register your NEET UG 2017 form online at www.cbseneet.nic.in website.
Step 5: Fill complete information ie. personal, education, address, choose medium of question paper (from this year candidate can choose (Hindi, English, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati, Assamese, Bengali) in their primary preference of NEE question paper.
Step 6: Pay application fee.
Step 7: Download the complete application form in your computer and save it in email Id also for future use.
- List of Documents Required (NEET-UG 2017) Reporting @Medical / Dental College
- List of Colleges Not Accepting NEET UG 2017 Score Card
- AFMC 2017 through NEET-UG 2017 MBBS/ BDS Entrance Test
- CBSE NEET-UG 2017 Toll-Free (Helpline & Support)
- NEET 2017 Exam Date shall be Extended to 28-05-2017 (Sunday)
NEET 2017 MBBS/ BDS Pattern
NEET 2017 question paper of will be divided into 4 sections as follows
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions|
- The Duration Of the Exam will be 3 hrs
- The Examination will be based on offline mode.
- There will be 180 questions of MCQ type.
- For each correct answer the applicants will get 4 marks and there will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- Question Papers will be made available in two different Languages either in English or in Hindi according as the candidates chosen through application form .
- If the Candidates desire to take admission under 15% All India quota seats and in AFMC , needs to appear in the examination.
- Candidates who have passed/appearing their class XII or equivalent qualifying examination fromone of the following states like State Boards of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal and desire to take admission in the institutions located in the State concerned under State Quota seats only can opt for Question Paper in their respective Regional Languages.
- Candidates those chosen English the Test Booklet will be provided in only English and the candidates those chosenother languages then the Test Booklet will be provided in English with translation in the language as the candidate choosen.
- Candidates opting for Question Paper in Regional languages should choose Centre Cities within the geographical limit of the State concerned.