ipuadmissions.nic.in MBBS/ BDS Counselling Registration: Delhi University NEET-UG 2017 Apply Online
Update: Online Registration at IPU.ac.in NEET 2017 Counselling started for Delhi 85% Seat Quota. The candidate willing to get MBBS, BDS Seat from DU or IPU Affiliated college can participate in online NEET Counselling. Delhi University & Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University are the Medical Universities in Delhi. Most of the dental and medical colleges are affiliated to Delhi University. This years admission in MBBS/ BDS course shall be based on All India Quota and Rank obtained in NEET-UG 2017 entrance test. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) shall conduct all India Round-I/ Round-II and Round-III counselling for admission in MBBS & BDS course. In this article, we are providing complete notification for Delhi state candidates. You have to fill online NEET-UG 2017 cum AIPMT form. You can download information brochure and check eligibility criteria, seat matrix, exam date, syllabus, pattern etc.
Delhi 85% Counselling Seats
Below table contains category wise seats available for MBBS, BDS course in Delhi University and IPU. The list of colleges includes Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) and BDS Course at Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS). Check the counselling timetable, seat reservation, online registration for NEET 2017.
|Medical College||Seats to be filled in 85% Delhi Quota Seats||Seats to be filled in by D.G.H.S. 15% AIQ||Seats to be filled through “Central Pool Scheme” (NGOI)||Total Seats|
List of MBBS Colleges in Delhi
Below table contains list of MBBS Colleges accepting NEET-UG 2017 score card for admission in UG Medical Course (MBBS). Total there are 9 medical colleges and total 1150 MBBS seats shall be filled though NEET score card. Please do check college wise seats below. The donation based admission etc. can be found after the result.
Duration of Courses.
- MBBS Course: The duration of the course is 4% years, followed by one year compulsory rotating Internship Training.
- BDS Course: The duration of the course is 4 years, followed by one year compulsory rotating Internship Training.
|1||M.B.B.S.||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi||Statutory Autonomous, Delhi||Govt.||1956||50|
|2||M.B.B.S.||Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Trust||2008||100|
|3||M.B.B.S.||Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College, Rohini, Delhi||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Govt.||2016||100||07/06/2016|
|4||M.B.B.S.||Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, New Delhi||University of Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University)||Society||2012||100||29/06/2012|
|5||M.B.B.S.||Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi||Delhi University||Govt.||1916||200|
|6||M.B.B.S.||Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi||Delhi University||Govt.||1958||250|
|70||M.B.B.S.||North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College, Delhi||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Govt.||2013||50||11/07/2013|
|8||M.B.B.S.||University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi||Delhi University||Govt.||1971||150|
|9||M.B.B.S.||Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Govt.||2002||150|
Merit List/ Delhi NEET Ranks
The candidate domicile of Delhi UT is waiting for their Delhi NEET Rank and Merit List. As per the official notification uploaded by Delhi University Faculty of Medical Sciences that the merit list of Delhi is based on the Score obtained in the NEET-UG 2017 entrance exam. Admission for 85% state quota Delhi is also based on the merit list MBBS/BDS.
Display of merit list: For regular updates for common counseling in this regard please visit the websites i.e. www.ipu.ac.in and www.fmsc.ac.in to get Delhi NEET Merit list.
The candidate will be required to produce admission tickets of NEET-UG -2017 and original certificates as stipulated in Para 1.2 of Bulletin of Information-2017 including score card of NEET-UG-2017 at the time of Counseling
The admission would be made strictly on merit determined by rank/ marks obtained in the NEET-UG -2017 conducted by CBSE.
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the NEET -UG- 2017 the inter-se-ranking of such candidates shall be determined in the following order of preference:
The candidates who have obtained higher marks in Biology/Bio- Technology in the NEET -UG-2017.
The candidates who have obtained higher marks in Chemistry in the NEET-UG -2017.
The candidates who are older in age.
Counseling Schedule & Venue :- will also be notified later please visit websites: www.ipu.ac.in and fmsc.ac.in in this regard.
Inability to appear/delayed for Counselling:-
- If any candidate is unable to appear on the date of counseling, he/she may send his/her representative with appropriate authorization on prescribed proforma available at fmsc.ac.in.
- If a candidate or his/ her representative is absent on his/ her turn at the time of counseling and comes late on the same day before the end of the counseling, he/ she may be allowed to appear in the counseling on his/ her written request and on payment of Rs.500/- in cash as a penalty for late coming. Such candidate/ representative shall appear in the counselling just after the batch, for which counselling was going on, at the time when he/she submitted his/her request and deposited the penalty for late coming. He/she may opt for a course/ institution, which is available to him/her at that time only. He/she will have no claim on the seats/ institutions already allotted.
- In case a candidate or his/ her representative does not report before the end of counselling session on the specified date, he/she shall forfeit his/ her claim for admission to any course.
Counselling MBBS/ BDS Admission 2017
- The Merit list is prepared by Central Board using Scorecard of NEET UG Entrance Test 2017.
- The counseling will be conducted basing upon the Rank obtained in NEET-2017
- In case of same rank being obtained by more than one candidate, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology in the qualifying examination shall be reckoned. In
- In case of a further tie, the older candidate shall be given the higher place in the merit list.
Delhi MBBS/ BDS Admission Surety Bond Money: A bond worth Rs.3.0 lac with two sureties should be submitted by the candidates at the time of their provisional admission. The admission will not be valid unless and until the Surety Bond is submitted by the candidate. The proforma of Surety Bond is available on website: fmsc.ac.in. The student shall have to pay the Surety Bond money of Rs.3.0 lac to the Institution/ University if the student leaves the course before its completion. The Original Certificates of the students would be kept in the custody of the admitting Institution and would be returned only after completion of the course or on payment of Surety Bond money, as the case may be.
Reservation of Seats
The candidate must note down the seat reservation in Delhi (MBBS, BDS) as per the Govt Laws. The NEET-UG 85% Delhi Counselling seat reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ UR candidate is given below
- SC/ ST Candidate: Fifteen percent (15%) seats are reserved for candidates belonging to SC category and Seven & Half percent (7.5%) for ST category.
- OBC Candidate: 27% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to OBC category, while applying for admission to MBBS/BDS Course, should enclose a copy of the certificate alongwith the Application Form.
- C.W Category: Five percent (5%) seats are reserved on the horizontal (compartmental) basis for the candidates belonging to Children/Widows of the eligible Armed Forces Personnel (C.W.) category.
[x_button shape=”rounded” size=”regular” float=”none” href=”http://www.fmsc.ac.in/notices/ug-notice_2017-2018/boi-mbba-bds-2017.pdf” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover”]Delhi 85% Counselling: Brochure[/x_button] [x_button shape=”rounded” size=”regular” float=”none” href=”http://ipuadmissions.nic.in/” title=”Delhi NEET Counselling” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover”]Online Counselling[/x_button]