Documents Required for NEET-UG 2017 Reporting in allotted Medical / Dental College
The student qualifies in the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) after the (Round-1/ Round-2/ Round-3) counselling result. The candidate has to report to the allotted college with the documents mentioned below. If you have any doubt then please comment below or call Toll-Free number of CBSE.
List of Documents Required
The candidate has to bring their original documents (along with attested photocopies of certificates) for admission in MBBS BDS course.
- Call Letter/ Hall Ticket/ Admit Cards of NEET-UG 2017 exam provided by CBSE.
- Result/ Rank letter issued by CBSE.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th Certificate (for date of birth)
- Class 10+2 Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
- Proof of identity.
The Candidate should also bring the following certificate, if applicable:
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the standard format as specified in the prospectus/information bulletin) and it should be in English or Hindi in language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate. Some of the States insist for English version of Caste Certificate. In case the certificate is in regional language the candidate should carry attested translated copy of the certificate in English/ hindi
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The subcaste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit. The OBC certificate must be in the standard format as mentioned in the prospectus/ Information Bulletin.
- Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Boards. (Please see clause 10.1 of Information Bulletin of AIPMT,/NEET for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses, published by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for details). No other PH certificate, issued by any other Authorities/Hospital will be entertained.
(Candidates are advised to see college information, of allotted college for, any other document which may be required by the allotted college)
Candidates without original certificates/documents shall not be allowed to take admission in allotted Medical/ Dental College. Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute/ College/University and come for admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with the Institute / College / University” will not be allowed to take admission in allotted Medical/Dental College.