This article is most important for the students, those are dropper and preparing for the NEET or the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test which is going to conduct again by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for grant admissions to various medical and dental courses. In this article contains some important information like Exam Pattern, Syllabus and Reservation Criteria according to this information the candidate can prepare himself for better score in NEET 2017. So, Best Of Luck for the Bright Future.
- The Duration Of the Exam will be 3 hrs
- The Examination will be based on offline mode.
- There will be 180 questions of MCQ type.
- For each correct answer the applicants will get 4 marks and there will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- Question Papers will be made available in two different Languages either in English or in Hindi according as the candidates chosen through application form .
- If the Candidates desire to take admission under 15% All India quota seats and in AFMC , needs to appear in the examination.
- Candidates who have passed/appearing their class XII or equivalent qualifying examination fromone of the following states like State Boards of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal and desire to take admission in the institutions located in the State concerned under State Quota seats only can opt for Question Paper in their respective Regional Languages.
- Candidates those chosen English the Test Booklet will be provided in only English and the candidates those chosenother languages then the Test Booklet will be provided in English with translation in the language as the candidate choosen.
- Candidates opting for Question Paper in Regional languages should choose Centre Cities within the geographical limit of the State concerned.
NEET 2017 question paper of will be divided into 4 sections as follows:-
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions|
As Per Norms some seats are reserved as for the candidates those are belongs to OBC-Non creamy layer there is 27% of total seats are reserved same as for the SC category candidate 15% , ST category candidates 7.5% and PH category 3% seats are reserved.
NEET 15% AIQ Counselling Rank Letter: Download
Previous Year 15% AIQ Cut-Off Ranks: 15% AIQ Seat Cut-Off
15% All India Quota: Counselling Schedule/ Process
85% State Wise Seats Quota: Merit List, Counselling Process, Time Table