Final Decision: The Madras High Court has given the verdict that CBSE can declare NEET-UG 2017 Result on 12 June 2017. The decision on the Plea filed by the parents asking to RE-NEET/ Cancel NEET UG 2017 held on 7 May 2017. CBSE said that they conduct CTET, UGC-NET, JEE Main & NEET with board exam too. So, the paper design is done by experts.
There shall be No RE-NEET said by Madras High Court as per News Papers
CBSE NEET 2017 RESULT to be announced on 12 June 2017.
What CBSE said at Madras High Court Hearing?
- CBSE requested subject experts across the country to prepare 30 ítems (questions) from each section of the subject in English. This section was communicated to them.
- Subject experts were requested to prepare Easy, Average and Difficult ítems (questions) in their assigned section.
- While sending Ítems (questions), subject experts menüoned the diíficuliy Level, i.e, Easy, Average or Difficult at the top of each sheet
- On the receipt of ítems (questions), these were opened and arranged by Moderators (Main Subject Experts) section wise in each subject.
- Moderators went thoroughly each ítem (question) and moderated the same, if needed for diíliculty level, concept, and language, etc.
- Thereafter, they prepared many sets covering entire syllabus with equaJ difficulty level! pertaining to their subject. Each set was consisting of 45 Ítems (questions) of equal difficulty level and sealed them in an envelope.
- Sealed packet of 45 Ítems of each subject was picked up by the Moderators for making a question paper consisting of 180 ítems (questions). In this process, 04 packets were picked up to make a question paper of 180 Ítems by the moderators.
Good Luck for the NEET Result 2017.
Discuss your views regard Madras High Court Decision on NEET 2017.