Till now, CBSENEET.NIC.IN website is facing error “Due to heavy traffic server are taking time. Please try again after some time.” The NEET 2017 admit card is now available online, you have to agree on terms and agreement before downloading CBSE NEET Admit Card 2017. This article is dedicated to NEET 2017 RULES and REGULATION applicable to all candidate appearing Examination Hall.
NEET 2017 Rules
You will not use and promote any unfair means activity during the examination. If any candidate is using unfair means in the examination, the same will be reported to the invigilators on duty.
Documents to Carry in Exam hall
If you have downloaded your admit card, then you have to bring following documents/ certificates with you at the time of NEET UG 2017 entrance exam.
NEET 15% AIQ Counselling Rank Letter: Download
Previous Year 15% AIQ Cut-Off Ranks: 15% AIQ Seat Cut-Off
15% All India Quota: Counselling Schedule/ Process
85% State Wise Seats Quota: Merit List, Counselling Process, Time Table
Admit Card along with passport size photograph affixed on it;
One Postcard Size Photograph affixed on the proforma and
One passport size photograph to be affixed on the attendance sheet.
Photo ID ie. Adhaar Card, Student ID etc.
UPDATE: Orginal Adhaar card or any other photo ID is required to bring along with the below items if your photo on admit card doesn’t match you. Wrong photo upload at the time of application form filling >>> read more
If your photo is correct, then you can bring Xerox of any photo ID.
Items not allowed in NEET 2017 Exam Center
Below are the items that are barred from Examination Hall, do not carry these items in NEET 2017 exam hall.
Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band Etc.
Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap, ATM/Credit/Debit Card, Plastic Identity Card, any remote key, etc.
Any Watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
Any metallic item
Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle etc.
Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, Bluetooth device etc.
CBSENEET.NIC.IN Dress Code
This year every entrance exam are very strict to dress codes. CBSE has already given strict rules for IIT JEE Main 2017, now the candidate who are appearing for NEET 2017 exam has to follow the dress code.
- Light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc with Salwar/Trouser.
- The candidates are wearing slippers, sandals with low heel and not the shoes.
Below are the complete set of rules and regulation appear on NEET 2017 ADMIT CARD, please follow below instruction.
- The candidates and their parents are requested to read the Information Bulletin carefully before the examination. Candidates are advised to adhere to all the instructions given in the Bulletin. Any Infringement of Instructions shall entail disciplinary action including no entry in the examination centre and ban from future examinations.
- There are two entry slot i.e. “A” & “B”. For slot “A” entry time is from 07:30 am to 08.30 am and for slot “B” entry time is from 08:30 am to 09.30 am. Reach centre as per your allotted entry slot.
- It is advised to visit the centre a day before the examination to confirm the location, distance etc. of centre to avoid delay. It is the responsibility of the candidate to reach the centre on time. No candidate whatsoever is the reason shall be allowed entry in examination centre after 9.30 am. Check the time with the clock available on NEET website.
- Parents may ensure that their ward is leaving for examination as per instructions are given in the Bulletin especially in Chapter-5, 9 & 11. They may also ensure that they are reaching the examination centre as per entry slot on the day of examination. For the same, your ward should leave the home, well in advance, considering traffic, the location of the centre and weather condition etc. to avoid any problem in reaching late to the centre. The parent may sign above in appropriate place as an undertaking that they will ensure compliance of NEET examination rules.
- Material to be brought on the day of examination- (i) Valid Admit Card, (ii) Passport Size Photograph & (iii) Postcard size Photo affixed on proforma.
- No arrangement will be made at the centres for keeping any article/item/mobile/purse/Key etc. of the candidates.
- Candidate shall be provided with Blue/Black ball point pen at the examination centre to write particulars on the cover page of Test Booklet, OMR sheet and for darkening the circles of responses.
- Candidate will strictly follow all the instructions issued to check unfair mean activities in the examination. Candidate will be frisked before the commencement of the examination.
- Please affix your photograph in Admit Card as uploaded on your online application form.
- Candidate should check carefully that the Test Booklet Code printed on Side -2 of the OMR sheet is the same as printed on Test Booklet and ensure that the Test Booklet contains as many numbers of pages as written on the top of the cover page of the Test Booklet.
- The Candidate shall not remove any page(s) from the Test Booklet and if any page(s) is/are found missing from his/her test booklet, he/she will be prosecuted and shall be liable for criminal action.
- No candidate shall be allowed to use toilets in last 30 minutes of examination i.e. from 12.30 pm to 01.00 pm.
- No Candidate shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before concluding the Test.
- No Candidate shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall without handing over the OMR sheet to the Invigilator concerned.
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- On completion of the Test, the candidate must hand over duly signed OMR Sheet to the Invigilator and take away only the Test Booklet.
- Candidate must preserve the Admit Card till the allotment of seat in College/Institution.
- Candidate may regularly visit Board’s website www.cbseneet.nic.in for latest updates. The candidate may also check e-mail regularly till the completion of final round of Counselling.