Table of Contents
Telangana EAMCET 2017 Apply Online NEET-UG 2017 for MBBS / BDS Admission
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada & CBSE is going to conduct NEET-UG 2017 entrance test for admission in MBBS/ BDS course. The EAMCET-2017 online application form/ ONLINE NEET UG registration for Telangana State with college wise seat & reservation is available in this article. After the writ petition in Hon’ble Supreme Court decision that CBSE has responsibility to conduct entrance test for under graduate (MBBS/ BDS) course. Last years AIPMT has conducted Phase-I & Phase-II NEET-2016 examination. The students are waiting for important dates.
Telangana State NEET-UG 2017 Dates
Check the TS EAMCET 2017 online form dates, exam date, admit card download etc.
|1.||Issue Date NEET-UG 2017 Information Bulletin|
|2.||Start of NEET-UG/ AIPMT 2017 Forms||02-01-2017|
|3.||Last date to submit online application||1-02-2017|
|4.||NEET UG 2017 Fees (paytm, sbi buddy, debit, credit card, netbanking etc.||1-01-2017|
|5.||Correction in Registration Form||9-02-2017 to 16-02-2017|
|6.||Issue of Call Letter (MBBD/ BDS)||20th April 2016|
|7.||NEET-UG 2017 Exam Date||7th May 2017 (Morning & Evening)|
|8.||Answer Key (All Series)||10th May 2017.|
|9.||Result Declaration||25th May 2017.|
|10.||Challenge to Answer key||26th to 29th May 2017.|
|11.||Counselling Starts||5th June 2017 to 30th July 2017.|
MBBS NEET 2017 Counselling
- The Merit list is prepared by Central Board using Scorecard of NEET UG Entrance Test 2017.
- The counseling will be conducted basing upon the Rank obtained in NEET-2017
- In case of same rank being obtained by more than one candidate, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology in the qualifying examination shall be reckoned. In
- In case of a further tie, the older candidate shall be given the higher place in the merit list.
State Wise Seat Reservation & Cut-Off MarksComplete Details
List of MBBS Colleges in Telangana State
Below are the list of Medical colleges accredited by Medical Council of India (MCI). There are total 23 MBBS Colleges in Telagana state, total 3400 MBBS seats are there. The candidate has to appear for NEET-2017 entrance test and merit list is prepared on the basis of score obtained in NEET UG 2017 entrance test.
|1||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Hyderabad||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Trust||2012||100|
|2||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Trust||2005||150|
|3||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||Chalmeda Anand Rao Insttitute Of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Trust||2003||150|
|4||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Trust||1985||150|
|5||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||Dr. VRK Womens Medical College, Aziznagar||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Trust||2010||100|
|6||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||Employees State Insurance Coporation Medical College, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Govt.||2016||100|
|7||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Govt.||1954||200|
|8||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||Government Medical College, Mahabubnagar||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Govt.||2016||150|
|9||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||Government Medical College, Nizamabad||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Govt.||2013||100|
|10||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||Kakatiya Medical College, Wrangal||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Govt.||1959||200|
|11||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||Kamineni Academy of Medical Sciences & Research Center, Hyderabad||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Private||2013||150|
|12||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Trust||1999||200|
|13||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||Malla Reddy Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Society||2012||150|
|14||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||Mallareddy Medical College for Womens, Hyderabad||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Society||2013||150|
|15||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||Mamata Medical College, Khammam||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Trust||1998||150|
|16||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||Mediciti Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ghanpur||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Trust||2001||100|
|17||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||MNR Medical College & Hospital, Sangareddy||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Trust||2002||100|
|18||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Govt.||1946||250|
|19||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||Prathima Institute Of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Trust||2001||200|
|20||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||R.V.M. Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Medak||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Trust||2016||150|
|21||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, adilabad||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Govt.||2008||100|
|22||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||S V S Medical College, Mehboobnagar||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Trust||1999||150|
|23||M.B.B.S.||Telangana||Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences, Research Centre and Teaching Hospital, Peerancheru||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada||Society||2005||150|
Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
- The Duration Of the Exam will be 3 hrs
- The Examination will be based on offline mode.
- There will be 180 questions of MCQ type.
- For each correct answer the applicants will get 4 marks and there will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- Question Papers will be made available in two different Languages either in English or in Hindi according as the candidates chosen through application form .
- If the Candidates desire to take admission under 15% All India quota seats and in AFMC , needs to appear in the examination.
- Candidates who have passed/appearing their class XII or equivalent qualifying examination fromone of the following states like State Boards of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal and desire to take admission in the institutions located in the State concerned under State Quota seats only can opt for Question Paper in their respective Regional Languages.
- Candidates those chosen English the Test Booklet will be provided in only English and the candidates those chosenother languages then the Test Booklet will be provided in English with translation in the language as the candidate choosen.
- Candidates opting for Question Paper in Regional languages should choose Centre Cities within the geographical limit of the State concerned.
NEET 2017 question paper of will be divided into 4 sections as follows:-
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions|