- 1 NEET MBBS/ BDS Entrance Exam 2019 Notification/ NTA NEET 2019 Brochure – Apply Online Form
- 2 NEET 2019 Notification
- 3 About NEET-2019
- 4 NEET MBBS/ BDS Entrance Exam 2019 Notification
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Exam Pattern & Scheme of NEET 2019
- 7 Apply NEET-2019 Online Form
- 8 Important Dates
- 9 NEET 2019 Website
NEET MBBS/ BDS Entrance Exam 2019 Notification/ NTA NEET 2019 Brochure – Apply Online Form
Fill ONLINE NEET-UG 2019 Form. राष्ट्रीय पात्रता व प्रवेश परीक्षा/ National Testing Agency (NTA-NEET-UG-2019) Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India (MCI India) & NTA has issued National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET-UG) 2019 for admission in M.B.B.S & B.D.S courses in India. The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India (SC) issued notice & orders that NEET-2019 Entrance Exam scorecard shall be made compulsory for admission in Govt/ Private Universities in India. The candidate studying Biology in 12th Class shall be searching for online NEET-2019 application form. The admission in Medical & Dental (MBBS/ BDS) in academic year 2019-2020 in Medical Colleges in (Rajasthan/ Delhi/ Karnataka/ Goa/ Maharashtra/ Tamilnadu/ Bihar/ UP/ MP/ Bihar/ Telangana/ Kerala/ Haryana etc). We are uploading Brochure of NEET-2019 Entrance Exam for MBBS BDS Course. In this article you can check complete eligibility criteria, reservation of seats (Girls OBC/ SC/ State Wise), new pattern (Stage-I/ II if ) is given below.
[NTA NEET (एनईईटी) नीट परीक्षा 2019 जानकारी बुलेटिन हिंदी में
NEET 2019 Notification
Good News for all the candidates, the NEET question paper medium shall be available in Hindi, English, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu. The candidate has to choose preferable question paper language at the time of online registration. The Union Minister Family and Welfare Minister Mr. Jagat Prakash Nadda also said that NEET UG 2019 scorecard shall be valid for All India Quota admission in MBBS BDS colleges. NEET is single entrance test all over India for UG medical/ dental admission 2019-20. The online form & information bulletin is expected to available on 30-10-2018.
NEET-UG 2019 online form date is from 1 Nov 2018 to 30 Nov 2018. The press release on 21 Aug 2018 has announced exam date, form dates, admit card dates. NTA will upload information bulletin for MBBS BDS entrance test on 30 October 2018. Please check official website www.nta.ac.in for latest updates & news.
- When is NEET-UG 2019 Forms avaialble >>> 1 Nov 2018
- Offline or Online Form ?? Answer is only ONLINE MODE of application is accepted.
- How many Attempts will be there of NEET-2019? >>> Answer is SINGLE NEET-UG 2019 exam.
- Is all medical university & dental university accept NEET 2019 Scorecard >>> Answer is YES.
- Official website >>> Answer is http://www.nta.ac.in
You can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D on Google Chrome browser. Share with friends. We are going to upload NEET 2019 UG Information Bulletin soon.
The National Testing Agency is all set to conduct NEET-2019 cum All India Pre-Medical Test also known as National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. In the year 2016, Hon’ble SC has ordered CBSE & Medical Council of India to conduct Stage-I & Stage-II NEET Exam 2016. The Medical Council of India has made a writ petition in favour of Single Medical Entrance Test for admission in M.B.B.S & B.D.S courses in India. The NEET is also know as ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test’ UG. Fill NEET-2019 Registration Form online. The Offline mode of application is not accepted. The Fee Payment can be made by Debit Card/ PayTM/ Freecharge/ Jio Money/ Ola Maney, MobiQwik, SBI Buddy, HDFC, Axis Bank etc.
NEET MBBS/ BDS Entrance Exam 2019 Notification
|Name of the organization||National Testing Agency (NTA) New Delhi|
|Courses offered||MBBS/ BDS|
|Mode of Entrance Exam||Online/ Offline Mode|
|Entrance Exam Type||National Level|
|Admission Process||Step1: Fill Online NEET-2019 Form
Step2: Entrance Exam MBBS BDS
Step3: Score Card/ Result
Step4: State Wise/ College Wise Counselling
Step5: Merit/ Admission List
The Medical Council of India (MCI) has updated NEET-2019 Eligibility Criteria.
(a) The candidate must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology.
(b) For SC, ST and OBC Candidate: The marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken in qualifying examination and competitive examination (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology) be 40% marks instead of 50% for General Candidates. The PWD persons with locomotor disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for Gen-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.
Exam Pattern & Scheme of NEET 2019
PATTERN NEET 2019
The Central Board of Secondary Education NEET-UG 2019 question paper consist of only ONE Objective Type Question Paper. There are total 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen only.
- Question Papers (Language): All candidates has option of Language – Hindi, English, Gujarati, Urdu, Bengali, Assamese, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Odia.
- Candidates seeking admission under 15% All India quota seats and in AFMC should appear in the examination either in English or Hindi only.
- Candidates who have passed/appearing their class XII or equivalent qualifying examination from the State Boards of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal and seeking admission in the institutions located in the State concerned under State Quota seats only can opt for Question Paper in their respective Regional Language i.e. Telugu, Assamese, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil and Bengali.
- Candidates seeking admission under State Quota seats of more than one State should appear in the examination either in English or Hindi only.
- Candidates opting for English would be provided Test Booklet in English only and the candidates opting for other languages would be provided Test Booklet in English with translation in the language as per choice of the candidate.
- Candidates opting for Question Paper in Regional languages should choose Centre Cities within the geographical limit of the State concerned.
- Option of Question Paper should be exercised while filling in the application form and the option once exercised by candidates cannot be changed later.
In case of any ambiguity in translation of any of the questions, its English version shall be treated as final.
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||NEET-UG 2019|
|Andhra Pradesh||NEET-UG 2019|
|Arunachal Pradesh||NEET-UG 2019|
|Himachal Pradesh||NEET-UG 2019|
|Jammu and Kashmir||NEET-UG 2019|
|Madhya Pradesh||NEET-UG 2019|
|Tamil Nadu||NEET-UG 2019|
|Uttar Pradesh||NEET-UG 2019|
|West Bengal||NEET-UG 2019|
Apply NEET-2019 Online Form
The candidate interested to fill NEET-2019 form must check NEETNTA.nic.in or www.aipmt2019nic.in website. Our website shall update news of NTA AIPMT 2019 in this page.
Log on to website www.nta.ac.in or the NEET official website (direct) www.ntaneet.nic.in
Download the NEET 2019 Bulletin/ Brochure and read all the point carefully.
Now go to the “Apply NEET-2019” Link
(a) Fill in the online application form Step-1 and note down the registration number/ application id from the official website.
(b) The candidate have to Upload photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger impression in JPG format at Step-2 of the application. If you have problem in uploading/ Size etc. please comment below.
(c) Make payment of fee through PayTM/ FreeCharge/ SBI Buddy/ Debit/Credit Card/ e-challan/Net Banking/e-wallet(CSC) in Step-3.
(d) Take print out of Confirmation page(s) at Step-4 of online application format and preserve it for future reference along with copy of proof of fee deposited, if fee is deposited through e-challan/e-wallet (CSC) mode.
- NTA NEET-UG 2019 Toll-Free (Helpline & Support)
- Medium of NEET UG 2019 Question Paper Language
- News & Updates NTA NEET UG 2019 Notification & Online Form
- Fill NEET-UG 2019 Form @ntaneet.nic.in
- Maharashtra MUHS Nashik NEET-UG 2019 Apply Online
- AIPMT2019.nic.in or NTANEET.NIC 2019 NEET UG Official Website
- Qualifying Score & Reservation NEET 2019
- List of Colleges Not Accepting NEET UG 2019 Score Card
Check the latest NEET-2019 Online application form start date. The NTA has issued Brochure of NEET-2019 MBBS/ BDS Entrance Exam 2019.
NEET-2019 Exam Date
|NEET 2019 Notification||30 Oct 2018|
|NEET Online Registration starts||1 November 2018 onwards|
|Last date to fill online application||30 November 2018|
|Last date to pay application fee||30 November 208|
|Correction window||10 December to 15 December 2018|
|Download Admit Card||15 April 2019|
|Exam Date||5 May 2019 (SUNDAY) Pen & Paper Based|
|Answer Key||After one week of exam|
|View OMR Sheet/ Challenge Answer Key||After 2 week of exam|
|Result||5 June 2019|
|Counselling 15%AIQ||20 June 2019 onwards (Round 1/ 2 & Mop-up round)|
|Counselling State Wise MBBS/ BDS Seats||5 July 2019 onwards|
NEET 2019 Website
The official website for NTA NEET 2019 is www.ntaneet.nic.in. The eligible and interested candidate to get admission in MBBS course has to appear in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) conducted by the National Testing Agency.
In the year 2018, the CBSE has organized NEET. Then the official website was www.cbseneet.nic.in. But from this year (2019), the NEET-UG, JEE Main, CMAT, GPAT, and UGC-NET entrance test are to be organized by MHRD National Testing Agency (NTA).
In the NEET Website, following details/ information are available
- Name of Exam: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
- Organized by: National Testing Agency
- Official website: www.ntaneet.nic.in and www.nta.ac.in
- Online submission of form: Start from 1 Nov 2018 to 30 Nov 2018
- Fee payment duration: from 1 Nov to 1 Dec 2018