- 1 Uttar Pradesh NEET 2019 Counselling: UPNEET.gov.in MBBS, BDS Admission Timetable, Online Registration, updgme.in
- 2 Document Verification Centres
- 3 Cut-off/ Percentile
- 4 Counselling Process
- 5 Uttar Pradesh MBBS College List & Seat Reservation
- 6 UP NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Process of Counselling/ Choice Filling
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2019 Counselling: UPNEET.gov.in MBBS, BDS Admission Timetable, Online Registration, updgme.in
Uttar Pradesh (उत्तर प्रदेश) में मेडिकल और डेंटल का प्रवेश हेतु आपको NEET-2019 official website (www.ntaneet.nic.in or nta.ac.in) से आवेदन करना होगा| The candidate has to qualify NEET-UG 2019 exam for 85% State Quota admission in Uttar Pradesh state. The registration for MBBS, BDS counselling are invited through online mode. The eligible candidate has to register form at www.upneet.gov.in and provide the details asked. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting NEET-UG 2019 exam on 5 May 2019. The student seeking admission in UG Medical, Dental course has to appear and qualify the exam.
The Director-General of Health Science (DGHS) conducts 15% All India Quota counselling at www.mcc.nic.in after the declaration of NEET result by NTA. The NTA also provide State wise Merit List, so the Uttar Pradesh Medical Education Dept. upload rank & merit of NEET 2019 students at www.upneet.gov.in.
The 85% seats of MBBS/ BDS colleges in U.P state is to be filled by the Domicile of Uttar Pradesh candidate only.
Document Verification Centres
Below is the list of 15 Medical Colleges list which an be selected at the time of Counselling registration. The candidate has to verify their documents in these centre at the time of counselling rounds.
- KING GEORGES MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW
- GSVM MEDICAL COLLEGE, KANPUR
- S.N. MEDICAL COLLEGE, AGRA
- M.L.N. MEDICAL COLLEGE, ALLAHABAD
- L.L.R.M. MEDICAL COLLEGE, MEERUT
- M.L.B. MEDICAL COLLEGE, JHANSI
- B.R.D.MEDICAL COLLEGE, GORAKHPUR
- UTTAR PRADESH UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, SAIFAI, ETAWAH
- GOVT. MED.COLLEGE, AZAMGARH
- GOVT. MED.COLLEGE, BANDA
- Dr. R.M.L.INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, LUCKNOW
- GOVT. MED.COLLEGE, AMBEDKAR NAGAR
- GOVT. MED.COLLEGE, KANNAUJ
- GOVT. MED.COLLEGE, JALAUN
- GOVT. MED.COLLEGE, SAHARANPUR
NEET 2017 15% All India Quota Counselling Time Table has been issued >>> Check here
85% Uttar Pradesh State Seat quota is going to be filled by the UP NEET 2019 counselling conducted by Uttar Pradesh NEET UG 2019 Counselling (Medical Council).
All the candidate willing to apply for UP NEET Counselling has to pay Rs 1000/- (non-refundable). This fee is for UP NEET Counselling and Registration. The bank transaction charges on Rs 1000/- is bearable by the candidate.
SBI Debit card Extra Charge: Rs 11.5, other bank debit card: Bank Charges: Rs 126.5, credit card: Rs 12.65. No extra charge on Netbanking. So you can pay fee via Netbanking too.
- For registration, candidate will use his/her NEET-UG Roll No, email ID (that was used for registration in NEET-UG).
- Thereafter the candidates NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online payment, after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET-UG registration) confirming successful registration. Please keep the mobile active as it will also be used for OTP for choice filling.
- Only those candidates making successful online payment of Rs. 1000/- once only shall be considered for inclusion in state merit list. After successful payment candidate will get Transaction no. and Registration no.
- Registration No and Transaction No will be used later for Choice filling
- After state merit list is declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the notified schedule.
- Candidate would be able to take a print out of his/her online registration and save.
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be NEET-UG 2017 ranking
- Merit list will be prepared.
List of Colleges & Seats
As per the rules and regulation issued by MCC and Director General of Health Services (DGHS) under the guidance of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India the admission to 15% seats in MBBS/ BDS seats in Uttar Pradesh state is filled by 15% All India Merit List candidate. The admission in remaining 85% state quota (UP) seats will be done through the counselling conducted by various colleges/Universities of the state.
NEET UP Counselling Timetable
Question: Is there counseling center for registration or choice filling NEET 2019?
Answer: No, there is no counselling center or franchise. So, you have to register your seat choice via online registration and start choosing MBBS/ BDS colleges.
Below is the list of the document to be produced at the time of admission in MBBS or BDS colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The candidate must check official website notification for latest news and updates. If you have any query regarding marksheet/ domicile, other state candidate admission in UP MBBS/ BDS. Please ask via commenting below.
- Admit Cards of NEET-UG 2019 issued by NTA
- The rank letter issued by NTA.
- Counselling letter issued by the National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Matric Certificate
- 10+2 Certificate
- 10+2 Marks Sheet
- 6 Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
- The Candidate should also bring the following certificate, if applicable:
a) SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the standard format as specified in the prospectus) and it should be in English or Hindi in language. Subcaste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
b) OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit. The OBC certificate must be in the standard format as mentioned in the prospectus.
c) Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate (Candidates are advised to see college information, of allotted college for, any other document which may be required by the allotted college)
- Candidates without original certificates/documents shall not be allowed to take admission in allotted Medical/ Dental College.
- Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute/ College/University and come for admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with the
- Institute/College/University” will not be allowed to take admission in allotted Medical/Dental College.
Uttar Pradesh MBBS College List & Seat Reservation
Below is the list of all MBBS (Medical) Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. There are total 45 Medical Colleges offering MBBS Degree course. Total seats available in these colleges/ universities are 5949 MBBS Seats. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad Gorakhpur University and other colleges affiliated admission in Medical/ Dental undergraduate course NEET-UG 2019 score card. Please read this article to get नीट 2017 रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म / एग्जाम डेट/ काउंसलिंग टाइम टेबल / डोनेशन बेस्ड एडमिशन |
|1||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||BRD Medical College, Gorakhpur||Gorakhpur University||Govt.||1972||100|
|2||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Career Instt. Of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Lucknow||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad||Trust||2011||0|
|3||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Era Lucknow Medical College , Lucknow||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad||Trust||1997||150|
|4||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||F.H. Medical College & Hospital, Firozabad||Trust||2014||150|
|5||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||G.C.R.G. Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad||Trust||2016||150|
|6||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Glocal Medical College, Super Specialty Hospital & Research Center, Saharanpur||Glocal University, Saharanpur||Trust||2016||150|
|7||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Government Allopathic Medical College, Banda, UP||King Georges Medical University,Lucknow||Govt.||2016||100|
|8||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Government Medical College & Super facility Hospital, Azamgarh||King Georges Medical University,Lucknow||Govt.||2013||100|
|9||M.B.B.S.||Uttar P radesh||Government Medical College, Kannauj||King Georges Medical University, Lucknow||Govt.||2012||100|
|10||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||GSVM Medial College, Kanpur||C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur||Govt.||1955||190|
|11||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi||Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi||Private||2015||150|
|12||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Hind Institute of Medical Sciences , Barabanki||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad||Trust||2009||100|
|13||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Sitapur||Trust||2015||150|
|14||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varansi||Banaras Hindu University||Govt.||1960||59|
|15||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Integral Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Lucknow||Integral University, Lucknow||University||2013||100|
|16||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh||Aligarh Muslim University||Govt.||1961||150|
|17||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||K.D. Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Mathura||Dr B R Ambedkar University, Agra, U.P.||Society||2015||150|
|18||M.B.B.S.||Ut tar Pradesh||King George Medical University, Lucknow||King Georges Medical University,Lucknow||Govt.||1911||250|
|19||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Krishna Mohan Medical College & Hospital, Mathura||Dr B R Ambedkar University,Agra, U.P.||Society||2016||150|
|20||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||LLRM Medical College, Meerut||Ch. Charan Singh Universitiy||Govt.||1966||150|
|21||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad||Govt.||2011||100|
|22||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College, Jhansi||Bundelkhand University||Govt.||1968||100|
|23||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Major S D Singh Medical College and Hospital, Fathehgarh, Farrukhabad||C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur||Trust||2011||100|
|24||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Manyavar Kanshi Ram Ji Government Allopathic Medical College||C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur||Govt.||2013||100|
|25||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad||Trust||2012||150|
|26||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Moti Lal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad||King Georges Medical University,Lucknow||Govt.||1961||150|
|27||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar||Ch. Charan Singh Universitiy||Trust||2006||150|
|28||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad||Trust||2016||150|
|29||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Rajshree Medical Research Institute, Bareilly||M J P Rohilkhand University||Trust||2014||150|
|30||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Rama Medical College and Hospital , Kanpur||Dr B R Ambedkar University,Agra, U.P.||Trust||2008||100|
|31||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Hapur,Gaziabad||Ch. Charan Singh Universitiy||Trust||2011||150|
|32||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital, Bareilly||M J P Rohilkhand University||Trust||2006||150|
|33||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||S N Medical College, Agra||Dr B R Ambedkar University,Agra, U.P.||Govt.||1939||150|
|34||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad||Ch. Charan Singh Universitiy||Trust||1996||100|
|35||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences, Hapur||Ch. Charan Singh Universitiy||Trust||2008||150|
|36||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Saraswati Medical College, Unnao, U.P.||King Georges Medical University,Lucknow||Trust||2016||150|
|37||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||School of Medical Sciences & Research,Greater Noida||Sharda University, Greater Noida||Trust||2009||150|
|38||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Shaikh-UL-Hind Maulana Mahmood Hasan Medical College, Saharanpur||Ch. Charan Singh Universitiy||Govt.||2015||100|
|39||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly||M J P Rohilkhand University||Trust||2005||100|
|40||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Subharti Medical College, Meerut||Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut||Trust||1996||150|
|41||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||T S Misra Medical College & Hospital, Amusi, Lucknow||Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University, Lucknow||Private||2016||150|
|42||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College, Moradabad||Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Moradabad||Trust||2008||150|
|43||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||U.P. Rural Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Etawah||C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur||Govt.||2006||150|
|44||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Varun Arjun Medical College, Banthra, Shahjahanpur||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University||Trust||2016||150|
|45||M.B.B.S.||Uttar Pradesh||Venkateshwara Institute of Medical Sciences, Gajraula||Shri Venkateshwara University, Gajraula||Trust||2016||150|
UP NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Below is the revised qualification/ education/ age for NEET 2017 UG entrance exam. The eligibility is common for all states. So you have to read brochure of NEET-UG 2017.
(a) The candidate must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology.
(b) For SC, ST and OBC Candidate: The marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken in qualifying examination and competitive examination (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology) be 40% marks instead of 50% for General Candidates. The PWD persons with locomotor disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for Gen-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.
Process of Counselling/ Choice Filling
Question: What is the process of online allotment?/ Counselling?
- Main Counselling Registration starts.
- Exercising of Choices, indicative seats and Locking of choices
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1
- Round 1 Result Publication
- Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round
- Process of Seat Allotment -Round 2
- Round 2 Result Publication
- Reporting at the allotted Medical / Dental Colleges against Round 2
- Publication of net vacant seats
- Fresh Choice Submission by all eligible candidates for round 3
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 3
- Round 3 Result Publication
- Reporting at the Medical / Dental Colleges /Institutions against Round 3